Latrobe Golf Club provides a warm welcome to all women golfers. Our course, while challenging, is a pleasant walk with the picturesque Yarra River on two sides.
Latrobe offers mid-week and weekend events which allow all women to enjoy the great game of golf.
The club provides opportunities for those who already play golf and want to improve their game through clinics and private lessons. Swing Fit programs and beginner clinics are available for those new to the game.
Swing Fit is the fun, healthy and social way for women to get started in golf. This is the program where you will:
– have fun in a relaxed environment
– learn and develop your skills through a range of golf activities and games
– get your whole body moving with golf specific exercises that will improve your flexibility and conditioning
– progress and succeed with like-minded women
Latrobe runs regular Swing Fit programs that run for 6 weeks with each session lasting 75mins and the cost is $120 per person for the 6 weeks.
Swingfit is Australia’s national women’s program to encourage female participation in golf. It provides a social, supportive, developmental and fun introduction to golf.
To register for the classes or learn more about the program visit www.swingfit.com.au
You can also register with the club if you are interested. Please contact Lynne Hawkey (9497 1000)
Women’s clinics are a great way to meet new people whilst learning and improving your golf in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Learn the fundamentals of full swing, putting, chipping and pitching from our friendly PGA Professionals.
Clinics cater for all ability levels and are limited to 6 women per clinic.
Thursdays 10.00 – 11.30am. Cost $25 per session
Saturdays 9.30 – 10.30am. Cost $80 for 4 sessions
Contact the Pro Shop to book on 9497 1000
Women’s Introductory Package
This is an exciting offer designed to give women an opportunity to experience our beautiful course and all its facilities in a relaxed and social atmosphere.
This midweek package includes:
• 12 x 9 hole games or 6 x 18 hole games
• 2 x guest vouchers to play 9 or 18 holes
• 5 x golf clinics or 2 x private lessons
• Full use of our clubhouse and facilities
• Golf warmup techniques
• Rules, etiquette and course care instruction
• Professional advice on equipment
• 10% discount on initial equipment purchase
• On course mentoring with existing members
• $150 food and beverage credit for use in the clubhouse
• Valued at $2050
• Total cost only $850
In addition if you become a member within two years of taking up this offer, your joining fee will be reduced by the total cost of this package