We welcome new members, and we offer flexibility in payment schedules. If you would like to discuss membership options and arrange to play the course, please contact our General Manager – (email@example.com).
Please note that – If a family member has paid an Entrance fee, no other family member is required to pay it.
7 Day – Full 7-day access to the course and its facilities.
6 Day – 6-day access (excluding Saturday) to the course. Access to the practice facilities and clubhouse is not restricted.
5 Day – 5-day access (excluding Saturday & Sunday) to the course. Access to the practice facilities and clubhouse is not restricted.
Casual – 6-day access (excluding Saturday) to the course and it’s facilities. Use of the course requires payment of the current member guest green fee. Access to the practice facilities and clubhouse is not restricted.
Country – 7-day access to the course up to 12 times per year. They must reside outside a 100km radius of the club.
Cadet – 5-day access (excluding Saturday & Sunday – Except approved cadets who may play Sundays in competitions without supervision) to the course for people under the age of 16. They must be accompanied by a parent or nominated guardian when using the course or practice facilities unless they have prior approval by the Club Professional.
Family Member U/18 – Children under the age of 18 of current adult members may become a member with no annual subscription fee. The family member will have the equivalent playing privileges as the parent. Once the family member obtains a Golf Australia handicap, the applicable affiliation and insurance fees apply. See below.
Social Playing – Course access on non-competition days (Monday, Tuesday PM & Thursday) upon the payment of current member guest green fee (limit of 12 games per annum). Access to the practice facilities and clubhouse is not restricted.
Social Non Playing – This does not entitle any course or practice facilitates access. Clubhouse access is not restricted.
Membership Fees for 2020-21 (Starts 1 March – ends 28 Feb 2021)
|Category||Entrance Fee**||7 Day||6 Day||5 Day|
|Young Adult U/40||$2,700||$2,325||$1,990||$1,660|
|Young Adult U/30||$2,700||$1,705||$1,460||$1,200|
|Young Adult U/25||$2,700||$1,240||$1,060||$890|
|Social Non Playing||$108||$155|
Each playing member will also be required to pay the following fees:
- GA Affiliation Fee – $76
- Insurance – $33
- GolfLink – $4
- Bar Levy – $250 (Bar Levy is not applicable to the following categories Country, Social Playing, Social Non-Playing, Junior U/18 & Cadet U/16)
** Entrance Fee
– Instalment plans are available
– Families: If a family member has paid an Entrance fee, no other family member is required to pay it. (Strict conditions apply)
This is an exciting offer designed to give people who are looking at joining the opportunity to experience our beautiful course and all its facilities in a relaxed and social atmosphere.
This midweek package includes:
- 12 x 9 hole games or 6 x 18 hole games
- 2 x guest vouchers to play 9 or 18 holes
- 5 x golf clinics or 2 x private lessons
- Full use of our clubhouse and facilities
- Rules, etiquette and course care instruction
- Professional advice on equipment
- 10% discount on initial equipment purchase
- On-course mentoring with existing members
- $150 food and beverage credit for use in the clubhouse
- Valued at $2050
Total cost only $850
In addition, if you become a member within two years of taking up this offer, your joining fee will be reduced by the total cost of this package.
Get on Course Package
For those new to the game, and those looking to start on course play, as part of their golf experience.
Join other Women new to the game, who want to learn the basics of golf and Get on Course
The Get on Course Package includes;
- 12 week program
- Weekly on course game and competition with other members
- On course mentoring programs with Members (how to score, etiquette, rules of golf)
- Golf Insurance
- 4 x 30 minute group clinics
- $50 bar credit
- Golf equipment can be provided
Get to know Members in a welcoming, inclusive and relaxing environment designed to make playing the game less intimidating.